This is just an examples and also some rules you need to know before writing
EXAMPLES :
RULES :
-Do not post racism or hate
-Do not post nudity
- Do not expose writer's identity, if they broke the rules, it is necessary to report them
Codename : XFDT
I saw these two guys on the bathroom,chanting some weird strange words that i have never heard. Suddenly, they start to reminisce something wrong about their actions , one of them says "My wife left me , cause she found out that i wasted all our savings for that stupid car". I chuckled for a bit, the other guy "I've had worse than you , I had to pay off my rent and now i have no more money whatsoever. At that time i knew that they were drunk,cause of how they walk and how they talk. Still, its quite funny though
Comments
Post a Comment